Alva was founded to meet the growing global energy demand with renewable technologies. We develop electric generators for the production of clean energy and electric motors to convert this energy to motion. Our aim is to accelerate the world's transition to green energy by making affordable customized electrical machines available to everyone.
Established in 2016, Alva has grown to 20 people with reliable funding and an ingenious and patented production technology with proven superiority over conventional alternatives. FiberPrinting? enables the production of low weight, high-efficiency motors, and generators for a wide range of applications, reflecting our true purpose. We do not just enhance electric motors and generators. We enhance electric cars, ships and airplanes, UAVs, medical equipment, robots, satellites and so much more. We enhance the
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
We are searching for a mechanical engineer that will join our product development team. The goal for the team is to develop our product technology and products for our customers.
We develop electrical machines based on our proprietary production technology FiberPrinting. You will be a part of the team that develops best-in-class products, based on FiberPrinting, for multiple exciting applications such as UAV’s, UUV’s and you will develop togehter with Alva into new markets. You will be a part of the development process from concept phase up to factory acceptance test of the machines.
- Development and design of mechanical solutions for electrical motors and generators
- Creation of 3D CAD, technical documentation and drafting drawings for prototypes and products
- Analysis of electrical machines including structural, fatigue, thermal and fluid behavior.
- Research and development of our proprietary product technology to meet requirements of new market segments.
- Problem interpretation and solution generation
- Prototyping and testing of potential solutions and improvements
- Development of python based product modeling software tool
You should have experience of development and design of mechanical solutions.
Experience and education
- Relevant engineering degree (bachelor or masters)
- Development methodologies
Structural, fatigue, thermal, fluid
- Technical documentation and GD&T
- Rapid prototyping
- Machining experience
- Design For Manufacturing (DFM)
Analytical - You have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
Practical skills - E.g. you can manufacture components for rapid prototypes
Conscientious - You enjoy performing work thoroughly and until completion
Handle complexity - You can solve complex problems and progress several projects in parallel
Process oriented - You can turn reoccurring work into effective processes that require low maintenance
High work capacity – You can step up when needed
Motivated to improve – Ability to frequently evaluate your own performance, welcome criticism and reflect on your own reactions and thoughts.
Competitive remunerations and a possibility to own a part of the company through our stock option program. Further we offer:
- Extended insurance arrangements
- Flexible work hours
Spørsmål om stillingen
Telefon: 924 03 020
Mobil: 918 22 374
Søk stillingen med CV snarest via "Søk Online" nedenfor.